Below we summarize the main ideas of the day “PIKAPIKA: Pika of yourself and the environment, but pika” given by Pere Monràs, founder of hèlix3c, April 28, 2011 at the Central Headquarters of GRUP IDEA Barcelona.

According to the book The Fifth Discipline by Peter M. Senge, reality and vision are joined. If you rely on vision on a day-to-day basis, reality is transformed in your favour. If we become bogged down in reality there is no vision and therefore nor is there personal realisation. In the sphere of personal realisation and work two big issues coexist, subsistence tension and project tension. Creative tension means knowing how to handle these two big issues. Subsisting yes, but whether to stifle each dream. And also dreaming but without losing touch with reality. The intangible side of things is of increasing value; the side which is not shown in balance sheets is what makes all the difference. This duality is the consequence of the different parts in the brain. The reptilian brain has to do with defence against threats. The limbic brain affects emotions and affective responses. If we feel love and emotion we give much more of ourselves. The left hemisphere affects intuition and the right logic. We only use between 10 and 14% of our brain capacity. We need to make much more use of this resource we have. The most interesting feature of the brain is centred on the corpus callosum which is related to the connection and intersection between neurons. According to Eduard Punset, the most creative people have some features in common. They are curious people, able to choose between various options and to adapt to the environment in which they live. There is also a certain relationship between intellectual ability and creativity: the most intelligent people tend to be more creative. Environment also has a considerable influence. 97% of creative ideas occur when people are in a relaxed setting. Only the remaining 3% occur in work settings. The ability to combine the rational with the intuitive can be seen in some spatial perception exercises. Watching the dancer turn with the figure in three dimensions and then with the silhouette in two dimensions, one can see it turning one way and then the other. If we see the rotation clockwise the left, rational, hemisphere is working. If we see it going the other way, the right side is working: the emotional, intuitive part. If we can see it turning in both directions, this means we are more balanced. The most important thing is not what we are, but what ability we have to relate to others. At the centre is the person, as the basis of the group and of any transformation of the system. The job of transformation therefore begins with each of us; if each person is not capable of changing we will not manage it through the group.

Do you have a project?
Contact us

We send you a budget non-binding.



By sending my data I confirm that I have read and accepted the privacy policy.

T. +34 932 688 450