Cookies policy and local storage
Navigating through this website with cookies and local storage mechanisms activated, it is essential to accept the use of them in accordance with this policy. In case of not accepting, it is possible to configure the browser to prevent its use.
Cookies and local storage are part of the technology necessary for the operation of a website and are not inherently harmful, but it is important that you know the implications for your privacy.
- What are cookies?
- What are cookies used for?
- What is local storage?
- What are third-party cookies?
- Use of browsers with private browsing mode
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small temporary files that are created on the user’s device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when they visit a website, and allow it to store information, for example to save their preferences for use or to recognize him in subsequent visits.
When a website creates a cookie on the user’s device, the following is stored:
- The address / domain of the web that created the cookie
- The duration of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years
- The content of the cookie.
What are cookies used for?
- Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the flow of navigation within the web or to keep the user connected to it. By disabling them, it is possible that some section of the website does not work correctly.
- Personalization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical cookies They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of users and their browsing within the web, in order to perform a statistical analysis to improve the structure and content.
- Advertising cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web, decide the content or the frequency of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They help to collect user browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show ads adapted to them.
- Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify the user in social networks and thus allow him to share content.
What is local storage?
By local storage we understand any file created by the web on your navigation device. Cookies are a form of local storage, but there are others, for example:
- The local storage of the browser. Some websites use local storage called “sessionStorage” and “localStorage” to store information; “SessionStorage” is automatically deleted when the browser program is closed; instead, to erase the “localStorage” the user must delete the navigation history.
- Local storage of Flash (“Flash Local Shared Objects”). Flash is a browser add-on that allows you to incorporate interactive and multimedia elements into a web. Flash also allows the visited website to store files on the user’s device.
- The local storage of Silverlight (“Isolated Objects”). Silverlight is a browser add-on that allows you to incorporate interactive and multimedia elements into a web. Silverlight also allows the visited website to store files on the user’s device.
- Web beacon is a tracking technique that consists in inserting an image hosted on an Internet server on the web or in an email, so that when the browser or mail program is connected to that server to download and view the image , access is registered. Sometimes these images are very small or transparent so that the user does not realize their existence.
What are third-party cookies?
Many websites incorporate functions or features provided by third parties, such as:
- Analytics of access and use of the pages.
- Interactive maps
- Videos and other multimedia elements.
- Social buttons.
Navigating through this website with cookies and local storage activated necessarily implies acceptance of the privacy policies established by the providers of the following functions or features:
|Google Analytics||Google, Inc||https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es|
|Google Maps, Youtube||Google, Inc||http://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/privacy/|
Some of these functions can track how you navigate in order to know your interests and offer you advertising adapted to them. Cookies and local storage are tools that help you collect your browsing data.
Use of browsers with private browsing mode
If you wish to use this website with a greater degree of privacy and limiting that cookies are stored for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser that has a “private” navigation option. You can obtain information about this possibility in the help pages of the main browsers:
|Browser||Name of the private browsing function||Get more information|
|Internet Explorer 8 and superiorMicrosoft Edge||InPrivate||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/internet-explorer (Explorer)https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/instantanswers/34b9a3a6-68bc-510b-2a9e-833107495ee5/browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge (Microsoft Edge)|
|Safari 2 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT203036|
|Opera 10.5 and higher||Private browsing||http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/private.html|
|FireFox 3.5 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-Firefox-no-guardar-historial-navegacion|
|Google Chrome 10 and higher||Modo incógnito||https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/7005900?rd=1|
Most browsers allow cookies to be deactivated globally. Many browsers also allow you to delete cookies associated with specific websites / domains. For this, the user must consult the help of his browser.
Below are links to the help pages of the most common browsers to know the configuration of cookies in each one:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mictosoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Safari for IOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/es/help
Some of the information can be saved in the local storage of the browser or in Flash storage:To erase the data stored in the browser’s local storage, the user must delete the browsing history.
- To erase the data stored in the browser’s local storage, the user must delete the browsing history.
- To learn how to delete Flash local storage or to limit the amount of space allowed, see the Adobe Help pages: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
To block the use of Google Analytics and its cookies:
- Google Analytics disablement plugin for browsers can be downloaded at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For other browsers as well as for any clarification or question about the cookies of this web, you can contact us by email, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: if you block cookies it is possible that certain services or functionalities of the website do not work correctly.
In order to help users to delete or block cookies, a list of domains and cookies that are activated when browsing this website is included. Most browsers allow blocking or deletion of cookies created by specific domains.
|Function or characteristic and who provides it||Cookies||Domain||Persistence||Purpose|
|Own cookies of the web necessary for its operation or to remember certain user preference||Temporary and persistent cookies||www.grupidea.com||Weeks||Essential technical cookies Personalization cookies|
|Google Analytics (Google, Inc.)||Temporary and persistent cookies (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, _ ga)||www.grupidea.com||Years||Web analyticsTransfer data outside the EU|
|Google functions (Google Maps, YouTube, +1, Google Remarketing, Google Translate, etc.) (Google, Inc.)||Temporary and persistent cookies (VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF, YSC, etc). Local storage of the browser.
Local Flash storage
|googleusercontent.com, google.es, google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com, googleadservices.com, youtube.com, youtube.es, ytimg.com, etc||years||
Sharing on social networks
Data transfer outside the EU
NOTE: the information offered is dated December 2017 and we inform you that with the passage of time may not be exhaustive, although